Gadgeteer 0.3.9 Released – We don’t take data loss lightly, so we fixed it
We heard that the community was experiencing lost progress in puzzle mode at times so we fixed it! Another big thank you to everyone who has shared our love for Rube Goldberg machines through Gadgeteer on the Oculus Quest! We also updated the nighttime lighting to relay cubes in puzzle mode.
Here’s the full changelog (Quest-only):
[0.3.9 – Release Notes]
- Added lighting to cubes in night levels to indicate the activated gate timer in puzzle mode. Get the rescue balls to the cube in time!
- Improved auto-save so placed gadgets should always be restored
- Fixed clashing level of detail (LOD) visuals for various gadgets
- Game now compiled with IL2CPP
- Resolved exceptions relating to freeze graph, panel items, gadget state, storage, and player interactions